Thursday 30 July 2015

Disneyland 2015

Disneyland Paris 2015

In April I went on one of the best trips of my life, I went to Disneyland. I've been a couple times before but this time I went with my aunty and uncle and young cousins so it made it much more special. I can honestly say I have never felt happier than I did that first day walking into the park and seeing my little cousin's faces.


We spent five days staying in a Disneyland hotel and it was just enough time. We went on all of the rides (some even a few times) and we got to really experience the magic that is Disneyland. Staying in a Disney hotel definitely adds to the experience. 


Its very hard to choose a favourite part but if I HAD to decide I would probably say the fireworks every night on the castle. Ive never seen anything like it. They have a whole show and project scenes onto the castle and its just amazing!!


Another favourite was probably the Indiana Jones rollarcoaster. It was the first time I'd ever gone on a roller coaster that made you go upside down and I didn't actually realise there was a loop until i was two people away from getting on and turning back wasn't really an option but Im so glad it happened like that because if i knew there was a loop i probably wouldn't of tried it and it turned out to be one of the most thrilling things I've ever done. Its made me want to go on roller coasters every single day! So if you do have a fear of roller coasters or think no i could never go upside down, TRY IT its not as scary as it seems and you'll be happy you did it after....Trust me.


Overall it was a holiday i will never forget and i could write about it and talk about it for days because theres so much going on while your there ( I reached a whole new level of exhaustion while i was there) I think ill leave this blog post here. I hope you enjoyed hearing about it and if you ever get the chance to go to disneyland GO and don't hold yourself back, go on those scary roller coasters and que for that hour for that ride because at the end of the day its not something you get the chance to do everyday so make the most of it!

Love, Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment