Thursday 2 June 2016

Street Style


Hey again! So lately I've been completely obsessed with seeing different celebrities' street style and I feel like I take a lot of inspiration from them for my day to day style. One of my absolute favourite style inspirations has to be Kendall Jenner. It's probably because she's just effortlessly stunning but she seems to just pull of casual chic so perfectly. I love how her clothes is always quite basic but still stylish so you don't have to try too hard but you still look put together. I love looking on Pinterest and Instagram at her day to day casual outfits and thought I would share a few of my favourites so that maybe you could gain some inspiration from them too.
Let me know what you think of posts like these and I might do different celebrities or ways you can recreate her looks! See ya soon, Laura x PS. Follow me on bloglovin would really appreciate it and will follow everyone back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment